Who or What is Digitally Sound?
The word ‘Sound’ has many meanings and we have built our business on two of them…
- Sound: To be secure, safe, reliable and competent
- Sound: To be approachable, easy to talk to, helpful and friendly
Over the past decade we have refined our web design, social media and training services to reflect the ‘Sound’ concept.
We build solid, reliable platforms for your business to grow in a manner that allows you to feel free to get involved in the process and bring your vision to life.
We exist because we truly believe in helping people make their digital business dreams a reality. We’re tired of hearing stories about poorly managed websites and want to make sure people get value for money with less jargon and an overall sounder approach.
Why We Exist?!?
Unfortunately, coding and I.T programming is a very logical process which has led to a huge amount of logical minds working in the industry. Those minds are not often very personable or helpful and this can lead to a digital project becoming hard work for the customer. This is the opposite of what any organisation should be aiming for as provider or a customer!
We have taken over so many websites over the past 12 years (approximately 100!!) from companies who simply don’t want to help their clients once the main website build is completed.
We have also worked on 2000 websites through building, consulting, upgrading and maintaining.
Have you or someone you know ever had any of these issues:
- ‘I had a website built and I like the website but the people who built it are really hard to contact and when I do get in touch with them it costs €500 to update some text on my website’
- ‘I wasn’t getting the website I asked for so the price went up’
- ‘I am scared to contact the people who built my website because it seems like a lot of trouble to update my site’
- ‘My website looks great but it just doesn’t work’
- ‘I asked for something simple and was told that can’t be done’
The above quotes are why Digitally Sound exists!